Sunday, June 20, 2010

Today HAPPINESS!

Today i went to wild wild wet!!!! it was fun! my dad buy a swimming suit for my brother....he dont want pants is because of my brother back will be very red....we went to a place that can swim but it was deeper and deeper went you continue walking....we walk until 1.8m!!!!!! my dad also cannot touch the ground!!!!! I was very scared! almost cry! my brother cry very loud! we sit on a float but still scared that we will fall down...we hold each others hand very tight...my brother put off my dad's hand and float away...he cry LOUD!!!!! and a big girl that know how to swim save him from the deepest places to my father.and a big water splash us out of the deppest places...and we went until 0.9m this i can touch the floor....ok say until here,BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment